Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am so Thankful!!


Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm at a point in my life where my list of blessings seem to be as long as the Great Wall of China! I'm in grad school to teach, I have what I think is the perfect job working with the sweetest kids and staff, I'm getting married in March, I have a very loving family (and in March I'm going to have TWO wonderful families), and we are working to build our first home when we're married! I can walk, I can see, I can hear, I have warm meals every night (thanks mom!!)...I have so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving that my list would take up 5 blog posts (NO LIE).

Grandma's Button Ring

Don't get me wrong...everything isn't always perfect over here every second of everyday, and when it's not I have to remind myself to count the blessings I do have.Don't forget to be thankful for YOUR many blessings!! What are some things you're thankful for?

ENJOY ♥ your Thanksgiving!

No comments: