Monday, December 28, 2009

More earrings...

I have a small confession...I haven't been posting ALL of the earrings I've been making!!! So after a few requests I took pictures of any earrings I've made that were not posted and here they are!! ENJOY! :o)

All black czech glass beads...the large drop bead is glass filigree.


Red drop flower earrings


Gold plated finding with a drop of a freshwater pearl



Antique brass finding with a green czech glass bead to add some color



Navy blue flower drop earrings





Geaux Tigers!! Purple and gold glass beads with silver plated fluer de lis. They are sooo Louisiana!!!




GEAUX Saints...Win or lose lets keep cheering them on! Gold freshwater pearl, black glass flower bead, and of course the fleur de lis!!



Tiny purple glass flower bead drop earrings


Brown czech glass drop beads





The shell and wooden beads along with the glass leaf bead gives these earrings a natural look.



Are you the fun and bright type? I LOVE these silver plated earrings with a bright splash of yellow glass beads!




Gold and brown drop earrings....




Lava rock beads with a brick red flower bead.




2 comments:

Our Cunningham Crew said...

I love all of your stuff! Do you have a shop on Etsy? You could sell a lot.

Charm Du Jour said...

I'm actually in the process as we SPEAK! I have to come up with a new name because Smitten has been taken :( I will let y'all know when it happens, hopefully tommorow!