Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For the love of VINTAGE findings...

I have been wanting to get into setting stones, crystals, or cabochons for the LONGEST time now!!!! I finally gave in and let me tell you that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT! If you've been following along you know that I love to find vintage jewelry pieces and making them into something new...this is EXACTLY what I get to do with this! YAAAY!!! Here are the first couple of earrings I've done, but I promise I will have MANY more colors SOON! I've also been setting vintage cabochons and turning them into necklaces (will post soon). There are weddings happening ALL AROUND ME and how perfect would these simple yet elegant earrings be for your bridesmaids????? (contact me about certain colors, I would LOVE to work with all of you brides out there!!) All I've done is put the crystal in its place, the beauty of these speak for themselves!!! I am SO excited about this and I hope you are too!!

These are a rosaline pearshape...also perfect for Valentine's Day!! CLICK HERE for more details...




Elegant pitch black emerald shape...CLICK HERE for more details.




No comments: