Sunday, February 14, 2010

A sunset breeze...

                                       
Love it? CLICK HERE

I will NEVER forget growing up my dad would drive my sisters and I to the lake to watch the sunset. He always told us anything that had to do with the sun, the time it set, the time it came up, the first day of winter, the first day of summer, etc...I mean after every softball game, soccer game, dinner, or any evening event we always ended up by the lake to hear what he had to say about the sun. I've always loved the sunset and I love this vintage cabochon because its colors remind me of a warm southern Louisiana sunset. I want to dedicate this necklace to those sunset memories.

P.S. Not to disappoint my dad, but I don't remember ONE SINGLE fact about the sun...just what it looked like setting by the lake.


No comments: