Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I HATE anything scary (scary movies, haunted houses, being home alone, etc..) but I do love Halloween! I only love it because I feel like it's the kick off to the holiday season. I love the fall weather that comes with it, I love the pumpkins hidden in the landscaping, I love the cute kids running around the neighborhood, and I love the old Halloween cartoons that come on TV. 

The holidays are full of happy, warm, loving times spent with my family and friends. My absolute all time favorite is Christmas. I could go on for days about the million reasons I love Christmas (future blog series maybe?). Christmas is defintely the grand finale of all holidays!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!
Check out these pumpkin orange earrings...ENJOY ♥

No comments: