Monday, November 23, 2009

I heart Christmas!!!!

CHRISTMAS...Where do I begin?? I absolutely LOVE everything about Christmas and the holiday season. Besides it being the birthday of Jesus Christ, there are many reasons this time of year brings me so much JOY!

I LOVE giving! I don't have much to give, but it makes my heart warm knowing I am able to put smiles on faces through giving. I LOVE spending time shopping, baking cookies, drinking hot apple cider, and laughing with close family and friends! I absolutely LOVE wrapping gifts and my favorite color is RED! Although my parent's tree is FAKE, I LOVE the smell of a real Christmas tree in the house (one day I will be able to get my own real tree)!

I could go on and on about why this time of year makes me extremely happy, but I will stop there. :o) The main thing I realize is that I am BLESSED! I live the most blessed life I could ever ask for! I'm not sure why He chose me, but God has provided me with way more than I deserve.

Through all of this JOY I'm feeling I came up with my first pair of GREAT holiday earrings...They are a semi precious garnet stone with antique copper findings. Stay tuned because I promise with all of this JOY inside of me there will be many more earrings!



No comments: