Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOWZERS


Last weekend was the Jackson Square West Arts and Craft show, where I sold my jewelry and my windows. What an experience! I started with 22 windows and I only have 7 left!! I loved seeing/hearing all the different reactions towards my booth!! It was so great to see family and friends stop by :o) I am so so so blessed to have such supportive family and friends!! A huge thanks to Kyle, my sisters, and my aunt Jane who came by to help throughout the entire weekend. My AWESOME AWESOME mom was there with me every second of the show!

Below I've listed pictures of the windows I have left. These windows are GREAT for the kitchen, utility room, office, or a kid's playroom! The size of each window is roughly about 3' x 4'. They are $50.00, so let me know if you're interested! If you click on the thumbnail picture it will zoom in, then you can see the details. Email me at brittneykleckley@yahoo.com. P.S. They are the PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT!



Window #1



Window #2



Window #3



Window #4





Window #5





Window #6





Window #7






No comments: