Friday, April 23, 2010

Paris Discovery: I'm a Lazy Dresser

My cousin, me, and some awesome friends went to Paris last summer. The flowers, the buildings, and the people were just beautiful! I don't remember where we were headed, but we got lost one day and ended up on the campus of some university. It was lunch time, and if you've been to Europe you know when it's lunch time because people IMMEDIATELY flock to the parks or fountains outside to picnic.

*Photo by Chad Whited

Anywho - The students were all picnicing outside for lunch and no joke every single one of them looked like they walked right out of an Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie magazine. They were all dressed to the nines, or to the hundreds for that matter.

    
*Photo by Chad Whited

I instantly realized what a LAZY dresser I am!! My college class wardrobe consisted of jeans, a t-shirt, sandals, a ponytail, and NO makeup. I was amazed at the effort the Perisians put into dressing. Now, If I'm running out of the house I'm always trying to think of quick fixes to try to escape this realm of LAZY DRESSING. My favorite quick fix? Statement necklaces. Here's my latest...

Stacked necklace <----Check it out!

No comments: