Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lava Rock Beads!

A couple of years ago in Lafayette I discovered these rare lava rock beads. I thought they were REALLY neat, but because I wasn't sure of how I was going to use them I only bought a couple of the beads at that time. I haven't been able to find them anywhere since. Well guess what!?...We meet again because I've found them, AND I found them here in Lake Charles. Who would have thunk it? I think I did a little dance in the isle when I realized they were really there :0) I absolutely LOVE these beads. They are so unique! As soon as I bought them I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with them. So here are a couple pictures...YAY!!



Style #009 These are GENUINE black lava beads made with antique brass findings and green glass beads dangling from the bottom. Grungy yet so elegant...

No comments: