Friday, October 30, 2009

Jackson Square West


I've been slacking with my blog posts simply because I've been working really hard getting ready for my first Arts & Craft booth! The Lake Charles Kiwanis Club puts on an Arts & Craft show every year, but this year it's all NEW. The Jackson Square West Arts and Craft Fair will be held on Nov. 6th, 7th, and 8th. Elton Louviere is this year's featured artist, along with a kids crafting area and Entertainment Stage! Friday November 6th, 6pm-9pm: Sneak preview, Gumbo Dinner, and Silent Auction. Saturday November 7th, 10am-6pm: Kid's crafting area, Kid's entertainment stage & 5K run Sat. morning. Sunday November 8th: show opens 10am-4pm. The name of my booth is "Smitten", and I will be selling large multipurpose windows that I've handcrafted with recycled window panes, along with a large selection of my jewelry. So, get out of the house, come have some fun, and most importantly come support your local artists! :0)

No comments: