Thursday, October 22, 2009

Louisiana loves LSU


Let me start out by saying that I am a McNeese student and I am dating a guy who played MSU football for five years. I love McNeese, and I was always that person going into stores wondering why they hardly sell MSU gear. After my "Gameday Earrings" post I have sold many LSU earrings and NOT ONE McNeese earring. So my question why the stores don't sell hardly any MSU gear has finally been answered. It does not matter who you are, if you are a student at LSU, or if you even go to college at all; pretty much if you live in Louisiana you are a total Tiger fan. LSU is definitly a part of this awesome Louisiana culture we live in. I want to contribute, so I found these SUPER cute purple and gold acrylic beads and added antique bronze fleur de lis charms to create that southern touch. Go Tigers!! (and Pokes, I won't forget you)...I also want to say these acrylic beads are pretty rare which means I may be limited to how many I can purchase. I HOPE ALL OF YOU TIGER FANS (every Louisiana resident) LOVE THESE!

1 comment:

Our Cunningham Crew said...

I love these and I just stumbled upon your blog. Can you make LSU necklaces? I miss you!!!
Laurie